RE: TCPRECV error code : 3426

I'll bet that you have AM Software 2000 handling your tcp transactions. TCPRECV is not a command, it is a program (in the above environment). I think this pgm may have been written around 1997 or so.

You also did not write what the prefix of 3426 was.  CPE3426? CPF3426? Or something else? If by chance you meant to type 3436, then you got no response from the remote host system within open time-out.  Maybe TCP/IP services is not running on the remote?

HTH,

Walker Powell
Pacer IT
6805 Perimeter Drive
Dublin, OH 43016
walker.powell@xxxxxxxxx
Office: 614.356.1257
Cell: 614.738.8186
Fax: 614.923.1442

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not use, disseminate or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free from errors or viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for problems with this message that arise out of e-mail transmission.