Re: TCPRECV error code : 3426

Hello,

Can you explain what the TCPRECV command is?   Is that something I
wrote? (Sadly, I can't keep track of everything I've written and
released to the public.)

Or is TCPRECV something that you wrote?  If so, what does it do?  How
does it work?

Right now, all we know is that you're receiving a CPE3426 (ECONNRESET)
and we don't know anything more about your situation.