Wiki Solr Index

   I have exhausted my research, and I am unable to find a solution to
   why the XML parser only brings back a portion of the xml tag. For
   example with the Apache Solr restful web service, the xml that is
   returned has a variable type in the tag. For example, <float name
   ="id">10.9876</float>. What is returned from the parser is float, not
   the actual name id. Could anyone please help?

   Thanks,

   Doug B