CCSID issues

   I am working on a project that will have multiple error/log files.
   The idea is that I will be sending orders and because of volume I will
   create a unique log/error file for each order.  So far so good.  After
   I send the order, I need to check the log file to see if there is an
   error.  I'm trying to read the file directly from the IFS using
   program CH2WRRD(from scotts IFS examples).  This is where the problem
   comes in.  I'm able to read the file, but its garbage.

   The initial log file seems to have a CCSID of 819.  I've tried
   changing to 37.  It seems to be a CCSID problem, but I'm not sure what
   to do about it.  Ideas?

   Thanks

   Mike

   NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a
   confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this
   message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
   immediately notify the sender and delete this message.