Re: Ftpapi Digest, Vol 44, Issue 7

   Could certainly do that too Walker, but if you specify DNS, you don't
   need the host table. You could specify any (valid) host name and it
   would be found. The host table is a host by host mechanism...you can
   only use the names of the hosts you specify in the hosts table.

   On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Walker Powell