RE: Ftpapi Digest, Vol 44, Issue 7

Hi,

I have successfully sent an XML document created with CGIDEV2 to a local HTTPS site, and am attempting to send the test to the client, Chase Payment Tech using http_url_post_stmf.

They gave me a URL to send to.  They said that they do not provide an IP address.

When I try to point my program to their URL, I get "Host name look up failed."

I imagine this must mean we need to do something on our AS/400 to define that Host URL to our system.
What do I need to do to accomplish that?

Charlie