Re: HTTPAPI Related Problem

The XML error seems to be because you have a <?xml> tag in the MIDDLE of
your document.  Tags like that should only be at the start of the
document...

I wonder if all of the data inside the <mil:MSApproval> tag is supposed
to be a separate document (and therefore escaped) instead of being sent
as-is?