From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 2:02 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI Related Problem

Hi Chuck,

The following is quoted from your e-mail message (my response follows
it)

On 2/4/2010 9:21 AM, Chuck Boegel wrote:
> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server did
>     not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
>     [2]https://thor.aafes.com/val/MilStarVendor.asmx?op=MSApproval.

Whenever you get an error like this, the absolute first thing to do is
to look for the <faultstring> element of the returned XML document.
According to SOAP standards this should contain an error message
describing the failure.  That's the messate that I quoted above, and it
says that it does not recognize the SoapAction that you sent.

The SoapAction is somethign you supply in the 8th parameter
(peSoapAction) to HTTPAPI.   Unfortunately, I don't know what the
SoapAction should be.  Although you posted some data from SoapUI, you
didn't provide the SoapAction part of it.  However, the URI you've
provided doesn't really look like a SoapAction to me.  So I'm betting
you've got it wrong (as the error message says)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission contains information from this organization,
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the sole use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which
he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.