help

   Hi,

   I'm trying tu use a simple SOAP to inzitialize me to Scott's HTTP
   tool.

   This is my invoke SOAP

   SOAP =

   '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>'

   +'<soap:Envelope
   xmlns:xsi="[1]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";'

   +'
   xmlns:xsd="[2]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";'

   +'
   xmlns:soap="[3]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>'

   +'<soap:Body>'

   +'<GetRating xmlns="[4]http://tempuri.org/";
   />'

   +'</soap:Body>'

   +'</soap:Envelope>';

   The simple webservice result is the string "AAA" but I can't read it.
   My http_url_post_xml call did not response with error (rc = 1) but I
   didn't read string "AAA".

   This is my simple code, can you help me?

   D Incoming        PR

   D   String                   32767A   varying

   D   depth                       10I 0 value

   D   name                      1024A   varying const

   D   path                     24576A   varying const

   D   value                    65535A   varying const

   D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)

   D                                     const options(*varsize)

   D SOAP            s           2000A   varying

   D rc              s             10I 0

   D String          s           1000A   varying

   D Lang            s             32A

   D LangMode        s             41A   varying

   /free

    SOAP
   =

    '<?xml version="1.0"
   encoding="utf-8"?>'

    +'<soap:Envelope
   xmlns:xsi="[5]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";'

    +'
   xmlns:xsd="[6]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";'

    +'
   xmlns:soap="[7]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>'

    +'<soap:Body>'

    +'<GetRating xmlns="[8]http://tempuri.org/"; />'

    +'</soap:Body>'

    +'</soap:Envelope>';

    HTTP_setCCSIDs(1208: 0);  // CCSID 1208 =
   UTF-8

    rc =
   http_url_post_xml(

             'http://10.178.49.9/wsfers/wsrating.asmx'

                      : %addr(SOAP) +
   2

                      :
   %len(SOAP)

                      :
   *NULL

                      :
   %paddr(Incoming)

                      :
   %addr(String)

                      :
   HTTP_TIMEOUT

                      : HTTP_USERAGENT

                      :
   'text/xml;'

                        : 'http://tempuri.org/GetRating');

      if (rc <> 1);

         http_crash();

      else;

         http_comp(String);

      endif;

      *inlr = *on;

     /end-free

    P Incoming        B

    D Incoming        PI

    D   String                   32767A   varying

    D   depth                       10I 0 value

    D   name                      1024A   varying const

    D   path                     24576A   varying const

    D   value                    65535A   varying const

    D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)

    D                                     const options(*varsize)

     /free

         if (name = 'TranslateResult');

            String = value;

        endif;

    /end-free

   P                 E

       THANKS FOR ALL THE HELPER

   Alberto

   privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
   received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
   the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.