Re: Data Transmission with HTTPAPI

   James,

   What was Touchstones reaction to using HTTPAPI to serve their needs?
   Were there any concerns about software integrity or not having a
   vendor to support it?  Historically, our shop has relied on home-grown
   code or off-the-shelf packages.  We just haven't looked to the Open
   Source community for software to any meaningful extent, so this is an
   issue that is somewhat new for us.

   All,

   Please share your experiences with convincing organizations to
   embracing HTTPAPI.

   Thanks.

   Signature 5

PNG image