Re: anyone willing to help the ILE Illiterate?

Dave,

Have you looked at the examples provided with HTTPAPI?

If you tell us what you need to do, we can probably tell you which
example comes the closest.

Long term: Given that you're about 15 years behind, you need to update
your skill sets.    Some places to start:
IBM Redbook: Who Knew You Could Do That with RPG IV? A Sorcerer's
Guide to System Access and More
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg245402.html?Open

The RPG Programmer's Guide to RPG IV and ILE
http://astore.amazon.com/midrangedotcom-20/detail/188388456X

RPG IV Jump Start, Fourth Edition: Your Guide to the New RPG
http://www.amazon.com/RPG-IV-Jump-Start-Fourth/dp/1583040927/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1264517604&sr=8-1

HTH,
Charles