Re: anyone willing to help the ILE Illiterate?

   Take a look at the examples. Try and implement one of them. Let us
   know what problems you have.

   On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 9:20 AM, <[1]davew@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

       My coworker and I are interested in implementing the HTTPAPI but
     are
       not versed in RPG ILE.
       If any one out there is willing to take a little time to discuss
     on
       the phone or via email, please contact me.
       Or, if you have written code which can be used as is (without all
     the
       writeups, just load and compile, or whatever) with simple RPG to
     call
       it (passing mayber, server and string, returning a string?) that
     would
       be cool.
       davew AT daserv dot com
       Thanks.
       we'd really like to keep this functionality on the iSeries and
     not
       have it pushed to a pc platform for our project.