From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Scott Klement
Sent: Thu 7/01/2010 8:11 a.m.
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: http_parse_xml_stmf issue

I've posted a new beta version of HTTPAPI where I'm trimming blanks from
the trailing end of the filenames.  I'm a bit short on time, so I
haven't tested the changes at all.  (After all, I've only added %trimr()
to trim blanks...  what could possibly go wrong?)

Anyway, if you'd like to give it a try you'll find it here:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

Scott Klement wrote:
> So...  I'm thinking the best solution is to have HTTPAPI trim the blanks
> -- making it a little more dummy-proof.  I don't think the missing
> functionality will matter to anyone.

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.

<<winmail.dat>>