Re: WebService from AS400

   I need to serve, I already consume using HTTPAPI. Probably this is not
   the right place to ask.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Nicolas Machado (Metodo S.A.)
   <[1]nicolas.machado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

       mushtafa, you need to serve or consume a web service ?
       if the second one is your need, httpapi is the answer.
       Best Regards
       2009/12/23 Mohamed Musthafa Safarulla
       <[1][2]mohamedmusthafa.safarulla@xxxxxxxxx>

         I know lot of you guys are far advanced and using AS400 as a
   some
         machine about to be kicked out. For me it has been the the bread
       and
         butter for a good 4 years now. But seeming now i can see this is
       not
         the plat for i can hang on to for a long time as people are so
       hush
         hush about new technologies.
         I was provided with an as400 application, client access. I
   picked
       up
         the source code well, understood the business well, but never
       felt
         myself moving far ahead with technologies. When i see people are
       doing
         great things with Java, PHP & what not with AS400. They are
   using
         WebSphere developement server to create webservices, create
       program
         sources with good GUI.
         I was always in a bubble and when i looked at the system
       installed
         softwares latest Java is there and we had the CDs of WebSphere
         developement center etc. I never hooked up with it, I realized
       all
         these very lately and i know there are so many out there like me
       would
         like to hear on my concerns.
         Please guide and en-light me/us
         Thanks,