Re: url encode http_url_get_raw

Hi Scott,

That is true, I wasn't thinking about it like that.

I looked at the ENCODERR4 src and I see allot of methods I think I need
to use "url_encode()" on the parm section of my URL but I don't see any
of the examples using this method?  Is this the method I need to be
using?  Are there any examples of it being used?

Thanks,
Robert