Re: Calling 2 webservices in the same program

Mario,

I searched Scott's archive for "refused connection" and it appears as if the reason for that message
is always that there is no listener at the specified URL and port. So probably the WSDL file specifies
a wrong web service endpoint (host and/or port).

Please look at element <soap:address location="..."> at the end of the WSDL file. The "location"
attribute specifies the endpoint of the web service. Double check that the endpoint is valid. If in
doubt, contact the web service provider and ask him. Perhaps copy and paste it into your address field
of your web browser and see what happens.

Also check the value of constant cURL in your web service stub module. It should have the same value
as the "location" attribute of the WSDL file.

Ensure that you did not overwrite the host name of port number within your stub module. Or make sure
that you used the right values.

If you still cannot solve the problem, please post the debug log.

Thomas.