comm_h

   Hi Scott,

   First of all, many thanks for what you've done and are doing. It took
   me literally couple of hours to get my check verification web service
   consumption up and running - thanks to HTTPAPI and a little tip you
   posted in response to Lorne - thread "Which procedure to non-XML
   document" (I only needed to slightly modify EXAMPLE2 to use GET
   instead of POST since POST is apparently disallowed by the server).

   Think I found a little typo in module comm_h, see attached,
   comm_LineWrite apparently refers to a wrong external procedure. It's
   probably because comm_LineWrite is not referenced from anywhere in
   this library that the typo went unnoticed.

   Thank you again,

   Alex Krashevsky

   Applications Developer

   Financial Management Systems

   P: 800-605-9817 Ext 4112

   This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is
   confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law.
   The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a
   person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not
   the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to
   read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of
   it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
   sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.