Re: Reading XML attribute

   Thanks Scott. You know, even the information was with me i couldnt
   find it, I am ashamed of myself. You guys are so great that giving
   back this much to the community. I am thinking how can i be more
   helpful to the community. Thanks for making us think by being so
   helpful.
   Thanks,
   Musthafa

   On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Scott Klement <[1]sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>