Re: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.10 beta 1 available

I understand. Today WSDL2RPG only resolves relative paths for local files. I will try to change it to
do the same for remote files. However in your case that means that the files on the server must be in
a similar folder structure as shown here:

  http://aServer/aPath/MembershipService.wsdl
  http://aServer/aPath/schema/membershipservice/MembershipService.xsd
  http://aServer/aPath/schema/common/IntervalHeaderRQ.xsd
  http://aServer/aPath/schema/common/IntervalHeaderRS.xsd
  http://aServer/aPath/schema/common/ErrorsType.xsd
  http://aServer/aPath/schema/common/IntervalCommonTypes.xsd

Can you confirm that you can access the XSD files on the server with URLs similar to the ones above?

Thomas.