Antwort: 7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server

Ermanno,

May you please turn the debug log on and pass the debug log along with the
wsdl file to me? Please ensure that the debug log does not contain any
ctritical data such as user name and password.

Please do not post the log and the wsdl file to the mailing list but send
it directly to my tools400.de e-mail address.

Thomas.

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 03.12.2009 08:59:34:

> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> 03.12.2009 09:06

> 7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server
>
> Gesendet von:
>
> ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thomas, to better clarify my application it m makes a request to the web
> service by passing the host name of an image and must receive the stream
of
> the image to be displayed on the browser
> While I am on first use of this tool, but I expect that the function
> retriveDDTObjectResponse, contains this stream of return and that I can
open
> the image as if it had any link .. here is where does the limit I
mentioned
> that I could be 64K.
> This is the procedure or must return an attachment, stored on IFS and
then
> display it
> someone can clarify this fact,
> thanks for your availability,
> Ermanno.
> B&R Informatica Sas
> Tel.  +39 075602254
> Cel. +39 337 600839
> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> www.br-informatica.it <http://www.br-informatica.it>
>
> "ATTENZIONE:le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono da
> considerarsi confidenziali ed il loro utilizzo
>
> è riservato unicamente al destinatario sopra indicato. Chi dovesse
ricevere
> questo messaggio per errore è tenuto ad
>
> informare il mittente ed a rimuoverlo definitivamente da ogni supporto
> elettronico o cartaceo."
>

> i Thomas,I changed the value localhost with 192.168 .... exposed the
problem
> was due to a firewall that blocks traffic.
>
> Now that I can reach the host comes back to me the following error:
>
> The value of the receiver is too small to hold the result.
>
> 16: recvchunk: saveproc: Not all data was written
>
> -1009: The value of the receiver is too small to contain the result
>
> Got an idea on what may be caused?
>
> the web service I should return the stream of an image;
>
> There are size limitations?
>
> Ermanno.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.