RE: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.10 beta 1 available

Julio,

I put your WSDL file and the XSD file into folders of the IFS like this:

   /home/raddatz/wsdl2rpg/wsdl/MembershipService.wsdl
   /home/raddatz/wsdl2rpg/wsdl/schema/membershipservice/
MembershipService.xsd

Doing it this way WSDL2RPG was able to successfully load the external
schema from file 'MembershipService.xsd'. Unfortunately it faild to load
the following files that are referenced from MembershipService.xsd:

   IntervalHeaderRQ.xsd
   IntervalHeaderRS.xsd
   ErrorsType.xsd
   IntervalCommonTypes.xsd

I strongly assume that it works if you build a similar folder structure
like I did and add the missing files. I assume that the folder structure
should be:

   /WhatEverPath/MembershipService.wsdl
   /WhatEverPath/schema/membershipservice/MembershipService.xsd
   /WhatEverPath/schema/common/IntervalHeaderRQ.xsd
   /WhatEverPath/schema/common/IntervalHeaderRS.xsd
   /WhatEverPath/schema/common/ErrorsType.xsd
   /WhatEverPath/schema/common/IntervalCommonTypes.xsd

Are these file on your local AS/400 or do you download them from a http
URL?

Thomas.