Re: 7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server

Ermanno,

Actually I do not expect any size limitations regarding to attachments. But
frankly I did not do any tests to check it. May you please let me now the
expected size of your file attachment? I then could test it here.

Thomas.

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 02.12.2009 08:51:53:

> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> 02.12.2009 09:00

> 7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server
>
> Gesendet von:
>
> ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> i Thomas,I changed the value localhost with 192.168 .... exposed the
problem
> was due to a firewall that blocks traffic.
>
> Now that I can reach the host comes back to me the following error:
>
> The value of the receiver is too small to hold the result.
>
> 16: recvchunk: saveproc: Not all data was written
>
> -1009: The value of the receiver is too small to contain the result
>
> Got an idea on what may be caused?
>
> the web service I should return the stream of an image;
>
> There are size limitations?
>
> Ermanno.
>

> B&R Informatica Sas
>
> Tel. +39 075602254
>
> Cel. +39 337 600839
>
> info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx < mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> www.br-informatica.it < http://www.br-informatica.it>
>
> "ATTENZIONE:le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio sono da
>
> considerarsi confidenziali ed il loro utilizzo e riservato unicamente al
>
> destinatario sopra indicato. Chi dovesse ricevere questo messaggio per
>
> errore e tenuto ad informare il mittente ed a rimuoverlo definitivamente
da

> ogni supporto elettronico o cartaceo."

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.