Re: 7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server

Hi,

the wsdl file specifies the server name as 'localhost'. Hence 'localhost' is the server the stub
module generated by WSDL2RPG tries to connect to. In order to specify a different host you have to
call DownloadDocumentSoapBinding_setHost('192.168.59.175') before calling the web service. Did you do
that?

Thomas.