7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server

   help everyone
   I have this situation:
   I created a program with the command WSDL2RPG providing the WSDL file
   described below.
   The input parameter is a string representing the name of an image file
   stored on another server visible in the address 192.168.95.175 port
   9080;
   Return should have the stream of the image file to be displayed on the
   client's browser. The link is as follows
   http://192.168.59.175:9080/DDTViewer/services/DownloadDocument?wsdl
   I make a call to the program but I returned the following error:
   7: Timeout occurred while trying to connect to server
   someone tell me where is the error?

   File WSDL:
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <wsdl:definitions
   targetNamespace="[1]http://tools.documentviewer.cst.com";
   xmlns:impl="[2]http://tools.documentviewer.cst.com";
   xmlns:intf="[3]http://tools.documentviewer.cst.com";
   xmlns:wsdl="[4]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
   xmlns:wsdlsoap="[5]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
   xmlns:wsi="[6]http://ws-i.org/profiles/basic/1.1/xsd";
   xmlns:xsd="[7]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
    <wsdl:types>
     <schema targetNamespace="[8]http://tools.documentviewer.cst.com";
   xmlns="[9]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
   xmlns:wsdl="[10]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
   xmlns:xsd="[11]http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
      <element name="retriveDDTObjectResponse">
       <complexType>
        <sequence>
         <element name="retriveDDTObjectReturn" type="xsd:base64Binary"/>
        </sequence>
       </complexType>
      </element>
      <element name="retriveDDTObject">
       <complexType>
        <sequence>
         <element name="barcode" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
        </sequence>
       </complexType>
      </element>
     </schema>
    </wsdl:types>
      <wsdl:message name="retriveDDTObjectRequest">
        <wsdl:part element="intf:retriveDDTObject" name="parameters"/>
     </wsdl:message>
      <wsdl:message name="retriveDDTObjectResponse">
        <wsdl:part element="intf:retriveDDTObjectResponse"
   name="parameters"/>
     </wsdl:message>
      <wsdl:portType name="DownloadDocument">
        <wsdl:operation name="retriveDDTObject">
          <wsdl:input message="intf:retriveDDTObjectRequest"
   name="retriveDDTObjectRequest"/>
          <wsdl:output message="intf:retriveDDTObjectResponse"
   name="retriveDDTObjectResponse"/>
       </wsdl:operation>
     </wsdl:portType>
      <wsdl:binding name="DownloadDocumentSoapBinding"
   type="intf:DownloadDocument">
    <wsaw:UsingAddressing wsdl:required="false"
   xmlns:wsaw="[12]http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"/>
        <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
   transport="[13]http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="retriveDDTObject">
          <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction="retriveDDTObject"/>
          <wsdl:input name="retriveDDTObjectRequest">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
         </wsdl:input>
          <wsdl:output name="retriveDDTObjectResponse">
            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>
         </wsdl:output>
       </wsdl:operation>
     </wsdl:binding>
      <wsdl:service name="DownloadDocumentService">
        <wsdl:port binding="intf:DownloadDocumentSoapBinding"
   name="DownloadDocument">
          <wsdlsoap:address
   location="[14]http://localhost:9080/DDTViewer/services/DownloadDocumen
   t"/>