From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas
Raddatz
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 4:49 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.9.6 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.9.6. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware
page at http://www.tools400.de.

I updated the sample programs to v1.9 and moved the missing type
definition 'wsdl_soapAction_t' from
member TYPES to the new public member TYPES_H.

I also updated the FAQ "How to create a Test Program" to clarify how to
generate a test program.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,

Thomas.