   From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas
   Raddatz
   Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 12:23 PM
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   Subject: Re: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.9.6 available

   Again, sorry for the mess. Things are fixed, not. Please download
   v1.9.6 again.

   Thomas.

   thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx schrieb:

   > Craig,

   > I am going to fix it this evening. I do not know why but some times

   > Netobjects corrupts a file when uploading it to the server.

   > Regards,

   > Thomas.

   > ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 30.11.2009
   14:55:35:

   >> CJacobsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   >> ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   >> 30.11.2009 15:35

   >> RE: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.9.6 available

   >> Gesendet von:

   >> ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   >> Thomas,

   >> I tried downloading your zip file but I get

   >> The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted.

   >> Thanks,

   >> Craig

   how

   -

   >> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any

   >> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and

   >> may contain confidential and privileged information. Any

   >> unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

   >> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by

   >> reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
   Unless

   >> expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any

   >> attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic
   signature.

   -

   > --

   > IMPORTANT NOTICE:

   > This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for
   the

   > intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution,
   or

   > reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a
   criminal

   > offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation
   to the sender.

   -

   _______

   Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by
   MessageLabs.

   _______

   _______
   Scanned by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by
   MessageLabs. For more information please visit http://www.ers.ibm.com