From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Raddatz
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 4:49 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WSDL2RPG - Version 1.9.6 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.9.6. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware page at http://www.tools400.de.

I updated the sample programs to v1.9 and moved the missing type definition 'wsdl_soapAction_t' from member TYPES to the new public member TYPES_H.

I also updated the FAQ "How to create a Test Program" to clarify how to generate a test program.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,

Thomas.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic signature.