Re: Problems with Exmaple18, any help is usefully..

Hello Mario,

You either have a routing problem, or (probably more likely) you have a
firewall blocking your access to the web.

You are not experiencing a DNS problem (the error you posted is not
related to DNS) so posting your DNS configuration didn't help.  The
problem is that HTTPAPI sends a connection request to the server it's
trying to connect to, and it gets no response.  That means that there's
a packet filtering firewall that's discarding the connection attempt.
(Or, less likely, that a router misconfiguration is causing the packets
to be dropped.)