Re: Httpapi and SSL

hi Mario,

Those instructions were for associating a client-certificate to program
that's using HTTPAPI for communications.   That is a relatively unusual
requirement -- most folks don't use client certificates.

So my first question...  are you sure you need to do this?

My second question...  did you forget to install the client certificate?
  Obviously, you can't assign a certificate that's not installed on your
computer.