UPS XPath and retrieving values question

   Hi,

   I am working on using the UPS tracking program that Scott provided
   (which is a great tool) and have made a few mods which are working
   however I am having issue getting a value back that I am expecting in
   the TrackResponse message.  According to the UPS XML manual there
   should be a container for "CurrentStatus".  I have tracked several
   packages that when viewing via a browser on the UPS site show the
   CurrentStatus elements such as "In Transit" but I cannot seem to
   retrieve that value using the UPS tracking program via HTTPAPI.

   I have added the following to the EndOfElement procedure

          when path = '/TrackResponse/Shipment/Service'; // This one
   works we are getting this container returned

              select;

                when name = 'Description';

                  scMethod = value;

              endsl;

          when  path = '/TrackResponse/Shipment/CurrentStatus';  // This
   one does not work and does not seem to be in the document

              select;

              when name = 'Description';

                scStat = value;

              endsl;

   Q1:  Is there a way to capture the XML document being returned to see
   the composition/document?

   Q2:  Is there a parameter is the TrackRequest that is missing to
   return those details.

   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   Steve Horst

   Sr. Programmer / Analyst