HTTPAPI 1.24 BETA 6

Since a lot of people have been asking for HTTPAPI features that will be
in 1.24, I've decided to put a new beta copy on my site.

Features:
  -- Consistent upper/lower cookie names.
  -- fix the way the debug file stays open
  -- Added command-line version of HTTPAPI
  -- Added QShell version of HTTPAPI
  -- Allow multiple @ symbols in userids
  -- Allow longer ADDL_HEADER values
  -- Fix user errors when blanks in URL
  -- Added a HTTP_nextXmlAttr() routine to help parsing XML attributes
  -- Handle alternative EOL characters in HTTP protocol
  -- Allow SSL keyring to be specified instead of AppId in https_init
  -- URL encoder will now encode according to the PostData CCSID,
       set with HTTP_setCCSIDs so you can use UTF-8 for URL encoded
       data.
  -- Added routines for parsing content-type from Thomas Raddatz
  -- Added an HTTP_EscapeXML routine to help with building XML docs
  -- Allow longer SoapAction, ContentType and UserAgent values
  -- Began initial support for allowing HTTP PUT and DELETE operations.
        (this is not complete)
  -- Began revamping EXAMPLExx members.  (This is not complete)

** Please be aware that the EXAMPLExx members are in disarray at this
time!  You might be able to get a flavor of what i'm planning to do with
them, but they aren't completed.

Please test it out and report any problems to this mailing list

http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/