Re: Question About SSL

   You have to put them in the system store using the digital certificate
   manager. httpapi doesn't handle that directly. It is done by the
   system.

   From:    Richard Medders <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:      <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:    11/04/2009 09:24 AM
   Subject: Question About SSL
   Sent by: <ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   I am doing a https post to a server that requires digital
   certificates..I
   have the certs in place in a non-system store on the ifs. my question
   is how
   do I initiate the ssl handshake with httpapi and how do I tell it
   where my
   cert store is located? Any help is greatly appreciated..
   Thanks,
   Richard Medders
   Jimmy Sanders, Inc