Re: Question About SSL

   You need to call https_init. Check the examples for that call and the
   register_me routine.

   On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Richard Medders
   <[1]richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

       I am doing a https post to a server that requires digital
       certificates....I have the certs in place in a non-system store
     on the
       ifs... my question is how do I initiate the ssl handshake with
     httpapi
       and how do I tell it where my cert store is located? Any help is
       greatly appreciated....
       Thanks,
       Richard Medders
       Jimmy Sanders, Inc