RE: list function from FTPAPI_H

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 22:44 -0600, Mike Krebs wrote:
> I think this is a great function. Scott, please consider including Terry's code

Harrumph!  The "code" is just three CL commands.  And two of these deal with
source colorization.  So, This is worth at most a paragraph in (README).

> and changes in the API.

Scott,

How much store do you put in the format of comments in FTPAPI_H?  In particular,
(*) The plus-sign boxing comments end at column 70, although other comments
    extend further.  Going further to the right would leave a few fewer line
    in FTPAPI_H and the listing.
(*) APIs FTP_url_get_raw, FTP_url_get, and FTP_Login have parentheses suffixed
    in the short summaries.  Is this significant?
(*) Do you value source colourization?  It adds a couple of lines to the work
    of listing the short summaries.

Cheers,
Terry.