RE: When you ask a webservice in JSON, what do you probably get back ?

   Let it be clear, when it comes to bilitteral dataexchange - Scott is
   the king,
   and somehove all EDIFACT, XML and other data exhanges always end up
   there.

   "Kwong, Henry" <Henry.Kwong@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   03-11-2009 19:57

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   RE: When you ask a webservice in JSON, what do you probably get back ?

   Yes, I think it is what I am looking for. I am still looking into the
   documentation. Some of the documentations mentioned that I need to
   install some components, is it a pay service that I need to buy or any
   download I can try?
   Henry Kwong | Lead System Analyst
   Mattel Global IT - Managed Services
   Mattel, Inc. | 333 Continental Blvd. | El Segundo, CA 90245
   * 310-252-3205 | *  Henry.Kwong@xxxxxxxxxx