From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 10:08 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: When you ask a webservice in JSON, what do you probably get
back ?

I am sure Henry will appreciate it since he is the one with questions
about JSON.

Henry, Henrik has the info you need on RPG and JSON......

Pete

hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>    Pete,
>    here is a JSON site ...
>    http://212.242.251.247:1598
>    all RPG
>    regards
>    henrik
>
>    Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>
>    Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>    03-11-2009 18:13
>
>                              Please respond to
>         HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>    HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> cc

This message (including any attachments) is only for the use of the person(s) for whom it is intended. It may contain Mattel confidential and/or trade secret information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or use this information for any purpose, and you should delete this message and inform the sender immediately.