Digital Certificates

   I don't really understand all there is to know about https and digital
   certificates, but I am trying to use the httpapi to send an https post
   to a trading partner who requires digital cert... I already have this
   working with some other software (bvs tools geturi and trailblazer
   zhttps) but I am trying to write my own app with httpapi so that I can
   have more flexibility... the other apps ask for a path to my digital
   cert store (keyring?).  What do I need to do with httpapi to get past
   the ssl handshake with trading partners?

   Thanks,

   Richard Medders

   Jimmy Sanders, Inc