Re: httpapi: content-type length

Richard,

Please verify that you've increased the size of the wwCT fields in the
http_persist_get() and http_persist_post() routines. If you increased
the lengths on the prototypes, but didn't change wwCT to match, you'd
have the problem you describe.

The next release ot HTTPAPI will solve the content-type length problem
(also the SoapAction and UserAgent parameters as well)

-SK