Re: One Question About Character Conversation .. XML

   Looks to me like your are receiving UTF-8 and not CCSID-1252 (dobbelt
   byte instead of SBCS)

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   02-11-2009 21:58

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: One Question About Character Conversation .. XML

   Can you provide some information about what you're doing?  Is this
   FTPAPI?  HTTPAPI? Something else?
   What routines are you calling?  What are you specifying for the
   CCSIDs?