ftpapi licence

Greetings,

Let me start by declaring flatly that I am in debt to Scott
Klement for his frequent help over the years.  In no way do I
want to make his life difficult.  Should it ever seem otherwise,
please blame my powers of expression or defect of character
rather than my good will.

Being picky, I see in message
<http://www.scottklement.com/archives/ftpapi/200104/msg00000.html>
that Scott does not want his questioner to charge for
redisribution ...

    As long as the license/disclaimer is intact, and you don't
    charge for FTPAPI itself, you're welcome to build products
    around it.

but I do not see any such restriction in the licence in the code.

Scott, is there anything here that you care about?

Cheers,
Terry.