SetError() #22: open(): Permission denied.

   I have built an app using HTTPAPI to send fax messages to the FAX
   machine. Everything works fine for my user profile. I have all the
   authorities on the machine,
   that is how sys admin created my profile.
   I do an XML post from XML to achieve whatever I said.
   When i gave t for user testing it is not working giving the error
   that( debug log). .
   Who ever is the user a temporary IFS XML file will be created under
   his name and used for XML post.
   Please help, I know it would be something very simple for you guys
   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
   OS/400 Ver V5R2M0
   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0
   http_setauth(): entered
   --
   Thanks,