V5R2 PTF SI13771 available somewhere?

Hi,

Does someone have a copy of PTF SI13771 for V5R2 that he could share with
me?

The reason why I am asking for it is because there is a chance to run
WSDL2RPG on V5R2 in case PTF SI13771 is present. Now I want to verify that
with someone having V5R2 and that PTF. I also want to keep a copy of the
PTF in case someone else wants to run WSDL2RPG on V5R2 but does not yet
have applied SI13771.

Regards,

Thomas.

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the