Re: XML, JSON and ILOB support for HTTPAPI/CGIDEV2, download for V5R2

   Thanks,
   and a little danish special character had sneaked its way into the
   CGIDEV2
   causing the installation to fail on at least V6R1 machines - the
   installation
   is now tested on a CCSID 37 V6R1 machine and a new syncronized
   downloads has
   been made on code.google.com/p/powerext.
   Regards
   Henrik

   "Raul A. Jager W." <raul@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   13-10-2009 16:04

                             Please respond to
        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject

   Re: XML, JSON and ILOB support for HTTPAPI/CGIDEV2, download for V5R2

   Looks realy great, a tiny detail:  a spelling mistake, security is
   spelled with "qu" in the main page.
   hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
   >   Hereby I enclose documentation & download sites of the discussed
   >   support:
   >   API documentaton: http://www.powerEXT.com/pextdoc_CGI.htm
   >   Download: http://code.google.com/p/powerext/
   >   This support is only the basic productivity layer of a larger
   >   Open Source project. It builds on a modified CGIDEV2
   implementation

   *=====================================================================

   *=====================================================================
> [...]
   >   ..   And I really fail to see why Scott would even have the
   faintest
   >   of
   >   inclination to feel bad about not having implemented some new gee
   gaw
   >   into
   >   the product.  Isn't the normal run of things that someone who
   needs an
   >   'extra'  works on it, implements it, and shares at around for
   everyone
   >   else to help improve the product.
   >   My vote is for Scott to feel good about all the stuff this code
   does,
   >   and
   >   get a warm feeling from all the thanks from all the people round
   the
   >   planet who appreciate his pioneering and continued support..
   >   But that's just me..
   >   Richard
   >   >
   >   > Michael Ryan wrote:
   >   > >    I think Henrik is volunteering to implement the CGIDEV2
   >   memorymodel
   >   > >    for ILOB (wtf) that is. Plans include unit testing,
   regression
   >   > >    testing, and packaging. On his own time.
   >   > >    Scott...you're the uber programmer...thanks for writing the
   >   code
   >   you
   >   > >    write.
   >   >
   >   > Hear, hear!
   >   >
   >   > And Henrik, one other thing while you're at it: make it run as
   far
   >   back
   >   > as V4R4, and compilable using V4R2 tools.
   >   >
   >   This document may contain confidential information intended for
   the
   >   addressee only. Any views or opinions presented do not necessarily
   >   represent those of Newcastle Building Society/Newcastle Financial
   >   Services
   >   Limited/NBS Mortgage Advisor Limited/Newcastle Mortgage Services
   >   Limited,
   >   hereinafter referred to as NBS group.
   >   If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
   >   reliance upon this E-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
   >   document in error, please notify the sender so that NBS group may
   >   arrange
   >   for its proper delivery. All e-mails are scanned for viruses and
   other
   >   unacceptable content, which may result in non-delivery of a small
   >   proportion of e-mails. Anyone sending urgent/important e-mails
   should
   >   therefore confirm delivery.
   >   NBS group does not enter into contracts by means of Internet or
   e-mail
   >   and
   >   staff are not authorised to enter into contracts in this way.
   >   NBS introduces to Newcastle Financial Services Limited (NFSL).
   NFSL