From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mohamed Musthafa Safarulla
Sent: Wed 14/10/2009 8:58 a.m.
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Attach File

But i think it needs V5R4

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> What app?
>
> FTPAPI?  nope.
> HTTPAPI? nope.
>
> However, CGIDEV2 includes such functionality in it's FUPLOAD utility.
> http://www.easy400.net/fupload/html/page1.htm?ts=20091013184022500000
>
> Discussion of CGIDEV2 and it's utilities are covered in the WEB400
> list on midrange.com
>
> Charles
>
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Michael Cook <mcook@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >   I need to allow my user to attach a photo through a webpage and once
> >   it is on my system have them checkout for payment, can that be with
> >   this app?
> >

> >   Thank You
> >

> >   Michael Cook

Thanks,
Musthafa

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.

<<winmail.dat>>