A Big Thanks

   Scott,
   I want to, once again, give you a huge "Thank you" for doing both
   FTPAPI and HTTPAPI.  I recently consumed my first web service from RPG
   via HTTPAPI.  There is no way on God's green earth I would have been
   able to figure all that out without HTTPAPI.
   I think your biggest asset is you are able to explain these newfangled
   things in such a way that an old fart like me can begin to understand
   (at least to some extent) what is happening.  You remove the mystery.
   Thanks again.
   --
   Jeff Crosby
   UniPro FoodService/Dilgard