Re: Iseries calling web service in JSON format

You're absolutely right, Henrik.  Scott should spend all of his free
time writing code for you and supporting it at no charge.

And when it's missing a feature that you want, you should just try to
humiliate Scott.  Because it's your god-given right to have any feature
you can dream up, without ever asking for it, putting any money into it,
or work on it yourself.

Why the %#$%@! do you always need to try to make me feel bad?  What have
I ever done to you?!