Run QShell/PASE Commands with RPG SPECIAL Files

Hi Scott,

I just want to thank you for another useful open source project.

We had a Proof of Concept with the HP Exstream software and thanks to your unixpipe serviceprogram and examples we where able to rpg integrate with the HP Exstream engine (instead of using qshell scripts).

By the way....we found that the HP Exstream software is a perfect fit for the System i.
Easy installation, very good performance and easy to integrate.
Perhaps the best PoC I have participated in!

HP Exstream (designer and engine) is mostly used for high volume printing and pdf generation.
And it's quite exspensive.....

Best regards
Magne

<<winmail.dat>>