Re: RPG Consumes The REST

   Ooh.  Is this it?
   [1]http://webservices.seekda.com/

   On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Jeff Crosby
   <[2]jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Scott,
     At the end of this article in the September SystemiNEWS (yea, yea,
     I'm a month behind) you state there is a web service search engine
     at [3]programmable.com/apis.  I don't seem to understand what I'm
     seeing at that site.  Is it still what it was when you wrote the
     article?
     Thanks.
     --
     Jeff Crosby