Re: RPG WEB SERVICES

Hi Julio,

In the future, please don't post images like this.  Your e-mail was
HUUUGE, and it's being sent out to hundreds of people on this mailing
list, and using a ton of bandwidth.  Furthermore, it takes a few minutes
for me to open your e-mail becuse it's so large.

Instead of including images of screen shots for every page of your
program, please just copy/paste the TEXT, not an image.  Or better yet,
load the whole program into WDSC/RDi, copy/paste the entire code into
Notepad and save it to your PC, then attach the file to your e-mail.

(Or accomplish the same thing via FTP or any of a whole slew of similar
ways...)

Okay -- nuff said about that.

You appear to be having trouble with the SoapAction: being truncated...
  if you look at your debug file, you have SoapAction headers that look
like this (There are several, but I'm only going to post one example):

SOAPAction: "http://172.25.32.53:8080/EnterpriseBusWeb/services/ies/contactM

As you can see, it appears to be chopped off in the middle.  This is
likely because the SoapAction parameter in HTTPAPI is only 64 bytes. If
you look at EXAMPLE20 it demonstrates how to work around this problem.
(However, the next version of HTTPAPI will attempt to eliminate the
problem completely.)

Later in your debug file, you have the SoapAction set to "" (an empty
string.)  I've seen web services where this is correct, but in most of
them it's not.  I suggest looking at the SoapAction that SoapUI is using
to determine what the correct SoapACtion should be.  Then (again) look
at EXAMPLE20 for a workaround if it's more than 64 chars long.

Good luck