Question on HTTP post

   I need to call form our iSeries RPG program the url web service below
   and pass  three values id1=123, &id2=ABC and &ID3= 678xyz  for the
   request and will receive the response back in the same fields back.
   This will allow us not to use XML and parse in both web server and web
   service client program. See example below

       example:
   http://webdev1:9202/com/geOR/finance.cfc?wsdl&method=process&id=123

   Which program sample/ tool can I use in the HTTP Library to
   accommodate this without the xml & soap message?

   Could I use this example below for the syntax, but eliminate the soap
   parm? ( This is just an example in the documentation provided by
   Scott):

   rc = http_post_xml( 'http://www.webservicex.net/geoipservice.asmx'

    [DEL: : %addr(SOAP) +
   VARYINGDATAOFFSET                                  :DEL]

   [DEL:  :
   %len(SOAP)                                                       :DEL]

    : *NULL

    : %paddr(MapXmlData)

    : %addr(CountryName)

    : HTTP_TIMEOUT